SAVE THE DATE: Grand opening of new Two Beers Brewing tasting room
Join us as we celebrate Two Beers Brewing’s four-year anniversary, the unveiling of a brewery doubled in size, dedicated tasting room and more
Craft beer lovers and Two Beers Brewing fans are invited to the grand opening of Two Beers Brewing Co.’s newly expanded tasting room and brewery! After what has already been a record-breaking year for Two Beers Brewing – with the release of 22-ounce bottles in February, followed by the release of 12-ounce cans in June – the growing brewery must now make room as it prepares to double its production. Coinciding with the brewery’s four-year anniversary, all are invited to celebrate as Two Beers Brewing unveils a brewery doubled in size (4,800 sq. ft.), a dedicated tasting room, expanded business hours and more. Join us on Saturday, November 12 from 2-7 p.m. and enjoy:
- $4 pints and food available for purchase from on-site mobile food truck
- All year-round offerings on tap, plus seasonal brews including award-winning Jive Espresso Stout, Heart of Darkness Imperial CDA, and Pumpkin Spice 2011
- A special anniversary edition beer, with $1 of every pint sold donated to the Washington Trails Alliance
- Help name the new tasting room; winner receives a keg full of the Two Beers Brewing beer of their choice for just $5!
- A free limited edition Two Beers Brewing poster (limit one per person)
- Self-guided brewery tours
- Bad beer toss and more!
Saturday, November 12
2 – 7 p.m.
Two Beers Brewing Co.
4700 Ohio Ave S, Unit B
Seattle, WA 98134
This event is open to the public. Kids and dogs welcome.