Buckle Your Seatbelt and Prepare for Takeoff: Airways Brewing Launches Mile High Mug Club
Growing Kent brewery offers up discounts and benefits to 50 loyal fans at Airways Brewing Tap Room and newly established Airways Bistro in Downtown Kent
Airways Brewing Company® – the continuously expanding microbrewery located just south of Seattle in Kent – is proud to announce the rollout of its Mile High Mug Club™. Fifty lucky craft beer enthusiasts will have the chance to enjoy member-only discounts on Airways’ brews, as well as cash in on a list of perks at the brewery’s two popular locations: Airways Brewing Tap Room and Airways Beer & Bistro in downtown Kent.
“Since launching in 2010, we’ve been overwhelmed by the support we’ve received from the craft beer community and our loyal fans,” said Alex Dittmar, owner and head brewer at Airways Brewing Company. “The Mile High Mug Club is our chance to say ‘thanks’ and we’re excited to offer two great places for members to enjoy the club.“
Launching Saturday, September 8 at Airways Brewing Tap Room, the Mile High Mug Club will be available to the first 50 people who sign up in person. New members will receive a custom mug and t-shirt featuring 2012 Mile High artwork – designed by local artist Caylee Betts – as well as a host of benefits to enjoy throughout the year. As a bonus, a special version of the brewery’s popular Sky Hag IPA® featuring an infusion of bourbon-soaked oak chips will be available for one day only to mark the occasion.
Full membership benefits include:
- Personalized Airways Brewing 19-ounce mug, featuring member number and 2012 Mile High artwork, filled for the same price as a standard 16-ounce pint (Airways Brewing offerings only)
- $1 first pour upon signup of Mile High Mug Club membership
- Mile High membership card with name and mug number, to be used at either location to access mug club benefits, as well as a 10 percent discount on merchandise and growler fills of Airways Brewing beer
- Limited edition t-shirt featuring 2012 Mile High artwork and founding member status
- Exclusive Mile High Mug Club emails, offering the inside scoop on new beers, events and more
- Invitation to exclusive mug club events throughout the year
- One time coupon for 20 percent off merchandise
- A new mug and t-shirt each year of membership, featuring new Mile High artwork from a local Northwest artist; mugs from the previous year are given to members as collectors items to enjoy at home
Mile High members will also receive a Frequent Flyer Miles Card, used to keep track of pints (or “miles”) with a stamp worth 10 miles awarded for every pint enjoyed at an Airways Brewing establishment. Members can rack up the miles to receive great gear and more from Airways Brewing. Not to worry – as long as members retain their membership, miles will roll over from year-to-year, giving them the chance to earn new stuff each time. Frequent Flyer rewards include:
- 1,000 miles: Airways pint glass
- 3,000 miles: Airways growler
- 5,000 miles: Airways baseball hat
- 10,000 miles: Airways hoodie
- 20,000 miles: Name on wall in tap room
- 30,000 miles: Custom Airways jacket
- 50,000 miles: Design and name your own beer
Mile High Mug Club memberships last one year and are available for just $80 per person. Member’s numbered mugs will be housed at the Airways Brewing Tap Room. Additional mugs will also be available for member use at the Airways Beer & Bistro in downtown Kent. First rights of renewal will be given to current mug club members each year. Memberships cannot be shared. For additional details about Airways Brewing’s Mile High Mug Club, including benefits, rules and restrictions, visit www.airwaysbrewing.com.
About Airways Brewing Company
Founded in Spring 2010, Airways Brewing Company is a growing microbrewery located in Kent, Washington. Currently producing several year-round offerings – including Sky Hag IPA®, Pre-Flight Pils™, Jet City ESB™, Starliner Stout™ and Midnight Departure CDA™ – Airways Brewing also features limited edition and cask beers throughout the year. Pints, tasters and growler fills are available at the brewery’s Kent taproom, open Wednesday-Friday from 3-8 pm and Saturdays from 3-7 pm (6644 S 196th Street, #T100). Pints and delicious Northwest-style food can be found at the Airways Beer & Bistro in downtown Kent Monday-Thursday from noon-9 pm and Friday-Saturday from noon-10 pm (320 W Harrison). Delicious offerings from Airways Brewing can also be found in specialty bars, bottle shops and restaurants throughout the greater Seattle/Tacoma area. For more information about the brewery and Bistro, visit www.airwaysbrewing.com.