CBC is looking for an intern!
Exciting news – Caitlin Braam Creative is in search of an outgoing, hardworking intern! We’re looking for someone excited to learn the ropes, and gain valuable PR and marketing experience as part of a growing PR agency. As a small team, our intern will play an important role, gaining hands-on experience and working 1:1 with me, Caitlin, as well as interaction with a host of interesting and exciting clients.
Interest in food/beverage, health/wellness and beauty industries is a big plus. Duration is three months – starting ASAP. Internship will pay monthly stipend to cover transportation (use of public transportation highly encouraged!) and work days at MAKERS coworking space in Downtown Seattle.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining media contact lists and databases
- Coverage tracking
- Drafting and distributing media alerts
- Researching and maintaining editorial opportunities and calendars
- Scanning social media and daily, weekly, monthly and online publications to identify client-relevant media coverage, including competitive market and industry information
- Preparing coverage reports and summaries
- Coordinating and supporting events
- Contributing creativity and cutting-edge ideas
- Support various PR projects across variety of accounts
Our Ideal candidate:
- Senior college status or recent college graduate
- Pursuing a degree in public relations, communications, marketing or journalism
- Motivated highly organized, detail oriented, group and independent worker
- Solid writing and verbal communication skills; attention to detail is a must!
- Strong commitment to completing time-sensitive projects on-schedule, for a wide variety of clients; ability to juggle multiple tasks at once without dropping the ball
- Has the knack to self-manage in a very fast paced and energetic environment
- Passionate, energetic and outgoing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Must be able to work a minimum of 12 hours per week
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit resume and two writing samples, if applicable. Qualified applicants will be contacted via email for an in-person interview. No calls, please.