Free Cupcakes, DIY Crafts, Demos and Book Signing from Trophy Cupcakes at West Elm Seattle!
Seattle-area entertainers, bakers and party makers are invited to indulge with Trophy Cupcakes and West Elm Seattle in celebration of the celebrated bakery’s debut book, Trophy Cupcakes & Parties! Taking place Wednesday, November 6 from 5-7 pm, attendees will enjoy an evening of complimentary sips and snacks, plus DIY fun and West Elm styling from the experts themselves. Meet Trophy’s founder Jennifer Shea along with an amazing lineup of co-hosts who helped make Trophy Cupcakes & Parties! possible.
Learn behind-the-scenes tips and tricks from Hank & Hunt’s Jenny Batt (craft creator), SCOUT’s Jenn Elliott Blake (prop stylist), Julia Manchik (illustrator) and Rina Jordan (photographer). These talented ladies will show attendees how to style the perfect table, take expert photos and add your own personal touch to every occasion. Mini sessions to be held throughout the evening include:
- 5:30 pm: Learn how to create custom calligraphy nametags for gifts, table settings and more from talented illustrator Julia Manchik.
- 6 pm: Recreate a page from the book with a step-by-step tutorial on creating custom cupcake toppers with Hank & Hunt party craft expert Jenny Batt.
- 6:30 pm: Get ready for the holidays with table décor 101 from expert entertainer Jenn Elliott Blake of the SCOUT blog.
- Throughout the event:
- Meet Jennifer Shea and have your personal copy of Trophy Cupcakes & Parties (available for purchased at West Elm) signed by the author herself
- See what it takes to achieve the perfect print ready photo with photography tips and set up tricks from food photographer Rina Jordan
- View a Trophy-inspired table setting developed by Jenn Elliott Blake and Jenny Batt, created with elements from West Elm’s new fall/winter collection
Those interested in attending are encouraged to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Space for limited for mini-sessions, which will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Unable to attend on November 6? Not to worry! Join Trophy Cupcakes at one of its upcoming book signings on Thursday, November 21 from 6:30-8:30pm at Glassybaby’s Madrona studio, or on Thursday, December 17 from 5-6:30pm at Watson Kennedy in Downtown Seattle. For more details on these events, visit Trophy Cupcakes on Facebook.
Adored for its whimsical, decadent cupcakes and charming party favors, Trophy Cupcakes & Party has quickly become Seattle’s ultimate go-to for throwing a wonderful celebration. Now, with the release of co-owner Jennifer Shea’s first book – Trophy Cupcakes & Parties! – home bakers a peek into the magic that makes Trophy Cupcakes & Party Seattle’s most celebrated cupcake bakery. For all the latest on Trophy Cupcakes – including daily specials, themed cupcakes and more – follow Trophy on Facebook, Twitter (@TrophyCupcakes) and Instagram, or visit trophycupcakes.com.