Passionate about food & beverage? Looking for an internship? If so, read on!
Caitlin Braam Creative – a boutique (and growing!) PR and marketing agency – is in search of an outgoing, hardworking intern!
We’re looking for someone excited to learn the ropes, and gain valuable PR and marketing experience as part of a growing PR agency. As a small team, our intern will play an important role, gaining hands-on experience and working 1:1 with me, Caitlin, as well as interaction with a host of interesting and exciting clients. Interest in food and beverage industry is a big plus. Duration is three months – starting in January. Internship is part-time and will pay a monthly stipend, dependent upon experience.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining media contact lists and databases
- Coverage tracking
- Drafting and distributing media alerts
- Researching and maintaining editorial opportunities and calendars
- Scanning social media and daily, weekly, monthly and online publications to identify client-relevant media coverage, including competitive market and industry information
- Preparing coverage reports and summaries
- Coordinating and supporting events
- Contributing creativity and cutting-edge ideas
- Support various PR projects across variety of accounts
- Senior college status or recent college graduate; due to the nature of the clients, applicant must be 21+ and provide a valid ID
- Pursuing (or possess) a degree in public relations, communications, marketing or journalism
- Motivated highly organized, detail oriented, group and independent worker
- Solid writing and verbal communication skills; attention to detail is a must!
- Strong commitment to completing time-sensitive projects on-schedule, for a wide variety of clients; ability to juggle multiple tasks at once without dropping the ball
- Has the knack to self-manage in a very fast paced and energetic environment
- Passionate, energetic and outgoing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel); experience with Photoshop a plus
- Must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week; availability during standard work hours preferred